The Westpac Group operates approx 3,000 ATMs, and offers wholesale access to this network to Clients such as Heritage Bank, Wide Bay Australia and Newcastle Permanent Building Society.
In many instances these Wholesale Clients have their own ATMs and Branch locations.
The parties therefore need to manage their own data sets independently, while ensuring that the merged information is published in a manner that is seamless to customers over multiple channels.
The eHound Solution
eHound is unique in its ability to allow multiple organisations to manage their own data, while at the same time allowing for real time publishing of the combined information across multiple channels.
- Eliminate headaches regarding data management, for both Westpac and its Wholesale Clients
- Support across all relevant channels (Web, Mobile Web, iPhone, IVR and SMS)
- Real time reporting, with access filtered according to organisation, brand, function or geography
- The eHound Product Roadmap ensures that future requirements (such as iPhone and Mobile Web) are supported well in advance of Client requirements
- Automatic synchronisation of Westpac and eHound databases using XML, thereby reducing data management costs for all parties, and eliminating errors associated with data transposition
“eHound has shown a commitment to ongoing innovation in the field of location-based services, and particularly within the mobile channel” said Jude Xavier, Senior Manager, ATM Channel Management at Westpac. “We are very pleased with our collaboration and look forward to extending these services to additional clients in the future.”